Friday, February 28, 2014

 
To the Manor Born
 


Here at Cardinham | Killigrew we specialize in living life to the fullest.  Mixing modern culture and old-world style.  While we may have a boar hunt in Florida or jet off to St. Barths for the day the core value is to live in a very old-world style.  Artisan Cheeses, Rhone Wines, Quail Hunts, and Polo Matches.  The winter is dying down, but not without a fight.  She still may have a few gasps in her after all.  So, I think and prepare for my favorite time of the year.....Spring, Sumer and Fall.

I am preparing for festival season.  This is when I prepare to attend the Potomac Hunt, Middleburg Steeplechase,  Wine Festivals, and Point to Point Races.  My busy time.  Mixed in with business we have lots of pleasure. For example, I have to find a new fishing rod, thank you Cabelas.   I am looking for new wellies at a new favorite le chameau.  I prepare for wine harvest and bottling.

It's time to prepare for the fun in style.  I urge you to attend local equestrian and Polo events, get out and have fun.  In this I suggest a nice cocktail for that polo match.

The Polo Cocktail

  1. 1 shot of guava juice
  2. 1 sprig of mint
  3. top up with a nice champagne
Now, what post without the appropriate plug would be good.  Enjoy a martini in a bath that hold a very nice Vive la France! Bath Bomb by Cardinham | Killigrew.  Also, enjoy the new shave products for the proper gentleman.





No comments:

Post a Comment